Orioles closer Zach Britton tears Achill

Domande, dubbi ed esperienze di chi soffre di Sudorazione eccessiva

Moderatore: luigi

Orioles closer Zach Britton tears Achill

Messaggioda sherry » sab nov 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Orioles closer Zach Britton suffered a torn Achilles while working out Tuesday and is expected to mi s at least six months, The Athletic first reported.General manager Dan Duquette confirmed the news to MASN, saying: "We Joe Morgan Jersey re trying to get our arms around it and it looks like surgery is indicated."Britton told reporters the injury occurred while he was sprinting."Felt like something punched me in the leg," he said, via MLB.com. "I went down. It was probably the most painful thing Barry Larkin Mesh Batting Practice Jersey Ive ever experienced.Britton on the injury: On the way back from the doctors yesterday my wife and I cried the whole time. ... Its Joey Votto 2018 MLB All-Star Game Jersey so frustrating. You spend so much time getting back and then theres another thing. It takes a toll on you and your family. Dan Connolly (@danconnolly2016) December 20, 2017The injury is the latest in a series of medical setbacks for the left-hander, who turns 30 on Friday. Last season, Britton served Red Cincinnati Reds Jerseys two stints on the disabled list with a forearm strain and also dealt with a knee i sue, eventually shutting it down in mid-September.An extended absence for the two-time closer could prompt the Orioles to redouble their efforts to trade star Manny Machado, as Baltimore's hopes of contending with the Yankees Cincinnati Reds Youth Custom White Jersey and Red Sox now look even more remote.Britton was an All-Star in 2015 and 2016, finishing fourth in Cy Young voting the latter season after posting a 0.54 ERA and an AL-best 47 saves.
sherry
Principiante
Principiante

Torna a Iperidrosi